Great Voices Vol.2: Reference Sound Edition
Welcome back to the world of impeccable sound, the IN-AKUSTIK REFERENCE SOUND EDITION: GREAT VOICES, VOL. II.
This remarkable sound carrier from in-akustik has been assembled with a love of musical detail. 16 tracks featuring Great Voices are forming a seamless and exceptional sound and listening experience.
RESO Mastering, the new high definition mastering procedure, provides significant acoustic improvements in transparency, dynamics, bass reproduction and depth differentiation. The music is gaining more atmosphere and emotion.
To best transmit this musical experience, an HQCD (HiQualityCD) is used as sound carrier. The use of a polycarbonate plastic with improved light transmission and a special alloy for the reflective layer HQCD achieves a high audio quality. HQCDs are fully compatible with all standard CD players.
The package consists of a complex media book. The 8-page booklet includes a description to each of the tracks.
- Hypnotizing (Naomi Sommers)
- Blue Car (Greg Brown)
- Hold On (Lisa Doby)
- There Is Another Place That I Can't Go (Jenni Muldaur)
- Clocks Friend 'n Fellow
- Handmade Love (Hank Shizzoe)
- I'd Like To Know (Meg Hutchinson)
- Big Red Heart (Tracy Bonham)
- Lord Knows I Would (Raya Yarbrough)
- Deep Dark See (Jenee Halstead)
- Mind Your Business (Eric Lindell)
- Lady K (Kendel Carson)
- Wild Waste And Welter (Jeffrey Foucault)
- What Our Hearts Can't Say (Tish Hinojosa)
- The Long Road (Cliff Eberhardt)
- Don't Pay Attention (Roxanne Potvin)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide