PREGON DEL CANTANTE VAGABUNDO
Compact Disc (Audio)
No of Discs:
The image of the wandering singer or the singing wanderer, a familiar metaphor for life itself, is translated in a new way on this CD. The musical journey takes the listener from Spain to the Orient, reminding us how much oriental sounds have influenced Spanish music over the centuries. Based in Basel, Switzerland, the ensemble Ad Fontes was founded in 2010 under the name 'Le Elements'. They perform various repertoire on period instruments, written between 1550 and 1750 but on this CD are incorporating not just early traditional music in their programmes, but new pieces written by the composer Bardia Charaf. Occasionally they collaborate also with the dance company Chorea Basileae.
- Royds Fuentes-Imbert: Pregon Para Un Cantante Vagabundo : "Ser Cantante Quiero"
- Bardia Charaf: Pregon Para Un Cantante Vagabundo
- Royds Fuentes-Imbert: Miniatura Del Amor Callejero : "El Santo"
- Bardia Charaf: Variaciones Sobre La Vida Que Es Un Sueno
- Royds Fuentes-Imbert: Cancion Comica De Un Circo Callejero : "Al Nino"
- Etienne Moulinie: Fantasia For Four Viols Nr. 1
- Traditional: Le Roy A Fait Battre Tambour
- Pierre Guedron: Quand Le Flambeau Du Monde
- Traditional: Quand Je Menais Les Chevaux Boire
- Bardia Charaf: Cheveux Noirs Dansants
- Bardia Charaf:Farshe Nour
- Bardia Charaf:Herbstnebel
- Bardia Charaf: Etendue Sur L'herbe
Fast delivery & returns worldwide