Duality: Haydn, Schumann, Hosokawa, Copland
"Duality" is the new album from the Oberon Trio featuring works by Haydn, Robert Schumann and Copland, along with the world premiere recording of Toshio Hosokawa's Trio for Violin, Cello and Piano (2013/17).
The Oberon Trio was founded in 2006 and comprises Antoaneta Emanuilova (cello), Henja Semmler (violin) and Jonathan Aner (piano). The trio has given performances at the Berliner Philharmonie, the Vienna Konzerthaus, the Laeiszhalle in Hamburg, the Konzerthaus Dortmund, and Esterházy Palace, as well as in Italy, Bulgaria, Israel, India, Egypt, and the Ukraine. The trio is committed to offering performances of lesser-known compositions alongside established masterpieces.
"Featured here is an ensemble that merits serious attention: [the three musicians] display captivating technical virtuosity, musical verve, and consummate chamber music coordination." Das Orchester
- Haydn: Piano Trio In D Minor, Hob. Xv:23 I. Molto Andante
- Haydn: Piano Trio In D Minor, Hob. Xv:24 II. Adagio Ma Non Troppo
- Haydn: Piano Trio In D Minor, Hob. Xv:25 III. Finale. Vivace
- Schumann: Piano Trio In F Major No. 2, Op. 80 I. Sehr Lebhaft
- Schumann: Piano Trio In F Major No. 2, Op. 81 II. Mit Innigem Ausdruck
- Schumann: Piano Trio In F Major No. 2, Op. 82 III. In Massiger Bewegung
- Schumann: Piano Trio In F Major No. 2, Op. 83 VI. Nicht Zu Rasch
- Hosokawa: Trio For Violin, Cello And Piano
- Copland: Vitebsk Study On A Jewish Theme For Violin, Cello And Piano
Fast delivery & returns worldwide