Nashville Sessions - The Duets: Vol.1
Dave Stewart presents a new compilation combining the best duets from his Nashville recording sessions at John McBride's famed Blackbird Studio, which resulted in releasing the album series of "Blackbird Diaries", "The Ringmaster General" and "Lucky Numbers". "Nashville Sessions - The Duets" features striking performances by Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss, Colbie Caillat, Joss Stone and more as well as a duet sung with and co-written by Jessie Baylin.
A multi-media entrepreneur, Artist/Producer/Director and Eurythmics co-founder Dave Stewart is recognized as one of the most respected and accomplished talents in the entertainment industry today. His career spans more than 30 years and more than 100 million album sales, plus a Lifetime Achievement Award with Eurythmics partner Annie Lennox. With Lennox, Stewart delivered ingenious pop/rock hits such as "Here Comes The Rain Again", "Would I Lie To You", "Missionary Man" and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)". One of the most sought-after writers and music producers, Dave has crafted songs for and collaborated with the likes of Mick Jagger, Bono, Tom Petty, and Gwen Stefani (to name a few) and has shared the stage with everybody from BB King, U2, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan. Also a founder of the aptly-titled heavyweight musical group, SuperHeavy, Stewart's collaboration with Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Damian Marley, and A.R. Rahman was released in September 2011. Beyond his creative work as a musician, Stewart is a renowned producer, author, director, photographer, filmmaker, and philanthropist.
- Drowning In The Blues (ft. Alison Krauss)
- All Messed Up (ft. Martina McBride)
- Just Another Fall (ft. Diane Birch)
- God Only Knows You Now (ft. Jesse Baylin)
- Bulletproof Vest (ft. Colbie Caillat)
- Cheaper Than Free (ft. Stevie Nicks)
- Picnic For Two (ft. Joss Stone)
- One Way Ticket To The Moon (ft. The Secret Sisters)
- Nashville Snow (ft. Karen Elson)
- Every Single Night (Radio Edit) (ft. Martina McBride)
- You and I (ft. Laura Michelle Kelly)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide