Between Paths: Contemporary Accordion Music
The album 'Between Paths' results from several years of quest and research conducted by Wieslaw Ochwat on Polish solo accordion music written over the last dozen or so years.
Performing works belonging to the broadly understood category of contemporary music is an inseparable element of the musical path of every accordionist following the 'classical' education. This is mainly due to the short history of the instrument and original works written for it, which date back only to the first half of the 20th century. However, it should be emphasised that the most significant pieces have been created after 1950, and their number has been continuously increasing. It is thanks to them that the greatest development of the instrument takes place. They also constitute the core of the repertoire of most contemporary performers.
- Janas: Sonata Infinity For Accordion 1. Multifonic
- Janas: Sonata Infinity For Accordion 2. Inside-outside
- Janas: Sonata Infinity For Accordion 3. Stereophonic
- Janas: Sonata Infinity For Accordion 4. Finale
- Blecharz: Hypopnea For Accordion
- Zimka: Between Paths For Accordion
- Zagajewski: TR13 For Accordion And Electronics
- Olczak: Chanson For Accordion And Electronics
- Scheller: Zima For Accordion And Electronics
- Peszat: Jennys Soul. Or Dirks? For Quarter-tone Accordion, Audio Playback And Video
Fast delivery & returns worldwide