We Are Ever So Clean - Remastered Edition
- NEW REMASTERED OFFICIAL LTD EDITION 180 GM VINYL RELEASE OF THE CLASSIC ALBUM BY BLOSSOM TOES.
- CUT AT ABBEY ROAD FULLY RESTORED ARTWORK AND ILLUSTRATED INNER BAG.
Released in October 1967, ‘We Are Ever So Clean’ was the wonderful debut album by Blossom Toes, one of Britain’s most imaginative bands of the late 1960s. Originally known as The Ingoes, the band featured Brian Gooding (guitar, vocals, keyboards), Jim Cregan (guitar, vocals), Brian Belshaw (bass, vocals) and Kevin Westlake (drums, percussion). Signing to Giorgio Gomelsky’s newly formed Marmalade Records in 1967, the band recorded their debut masterpiece throughout the Summer of that year.
Upon its release, it was described by Melody Maker as “Giorgio Gomelsky’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”, although this was unfair. While the album did indeed reflect the style of the burgeoning British psychedelic rock movement, the album revealed Blossom Toes to be an innovative band and was a highly original work with such classic tracks as ‘Look At Me I’m You’ and ‘What On Earth’.
Unfairly overlooked at the time of its release, ‘We Are Ever So Clean’ is regarded as one of the greatest psychedelic rock albums ever. This new official limited vinyl edition has been newly remastered and was cut at Abbey Road Studios. The LP is a facsimile of the original 1967 release and features an illustrated inner bag.
- Look at Me, Im You
- Ill Be Late for Tea
- The Remarkable Saga of the Frozen Dog
- Telegram Tuesday
- Love Is
- What is It For?
- People of the Royal Parks
- What On Earth
- Mrs. Murphys Budgerigar
- I Will Bring You This and That
- Mister Watchmaker
- When the Alarm Clock Rings
- The Intrepid Balloonists Handbook, Volume 1
- Track for Speedy Freaks (Instant Digest LP)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide