RE-PRESS: CD ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 2016
- Debut solo album from vocalist Graham Bonnet.
- With remastered audio featuring four bonus tracks, including two non-album B-sides, making this is the definitive version of this melodic rock classic.
- Featuring expanded artwork with rare memorabilia, a new essay by Classic Rock's Malcolm Dome based on interviews with Graham, producers John Eden and Francis Rossi, Andy Bown and Micky Moody.
After initially finding mainstream success with pop duo The Marbles, Graham Bonnet enjoyed a solo career throughout the 1970s, until truly making his mark with Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow in 1979. The album ‘Down To Earth’ was propelled to global success by the hit singles ‘All Night Long’ and ‘Since You Been Gone’.
Signing solo to Vertigo in the UK, the release of ‘Line Up’ in 1981 was preceded by the top 10 hit single ‘Night Games’. Produced by John Eden, famed for his work with Status Quo, a band was assembled around Whitesnake’s Jon Lord on keyboards and Micky Moody on guitar, former Rainbow and future Whitesnake drummer Cozy Powell - then drumming with Michael Schenker - as well as guest spots from Quo’s Andy Bown, Rick Parfitt and Francis Rossi, who co-produced two of the album’s tracks.
Although continuing in the melodic hard rock vein of Rainbow, Bonnet still brings much of his R&B roots to the record, and draws on material from some classic songs.
- NIGHT GAMES
- ANTHONY BOY?
- DIRTY HAND?
- OUT ON THE WATER?
- DON'T STAND IN THE OPEN
- SET ME FREE?
- I'M A LOVER?
- BE MY BABY?
- THAT'S THE WAY THAT IT IS
- DON'T TELL ME TO GO (B-SIDE)
- BAD DAYS ARE GONE?(B-SIDE)
- NIGHT GAMES (SINGLE EDIT)
- OUT ON THE WATER (SINGLE EDIT)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide