Cuz, A Tribute To Terry "Cuz" Teahan
Compact Disc (Audio)
No of Discs:
Terry "Cuz" Teahan emigrated from Kerry to Chicago in 1928 and spent the next 6 decades playing and passing on the music of Sliabh Luachra to generations of musicians. Shortly before his death, he made a tape full of rare tunes and his own compositions for a very young Niamh, now a multi award winning performer. Drawing on the tape for inspiration and material, this album is a tribute to Cuz and his music and features top class guest artists from Ireland and America, all of whom had a connection to Cuz. Personnel: Niamh Ni Charra: Fiddle,Concertina, Viola & Vocals With Special Guests: Seamus Begley: Accordion, Vocals American Guests: Liz Carroll: Fiddle, Jimmy Keane: Piano Accordion: Mick Moloney: Banjo.
- The Lonesome Road to Dingle; Dave Kennedy's Gift; Cuz Teahan's Favourite; The Nun's Cuttings.
- Tagh's & Biddy's Denis Murphy's #2; Mary Shea's Promise To Her Dog; Dust On The Bible
- Johnny I Do Miss You; The Galway Belle; Ballyhoura Mountains
- Frank Thornton's; The Glountane Highland; The Road to Glountane.
- Is Ar Eirinn Ni Neosfainn Ce hi.
- The Dolly Varden; Moll Roe.
- Anne Sheehy McAuliffe's; Mickey Chewing Bubblegum; Newmarket Polkas.
- The Peeler & The Goat; Paul's Departure; The Chieftains Are Coming.
- Kerry Mills; Gaelic Park; Tumble The Tinker.
- The Man from Glountane; Tom Dayhill's Fiddle.
- I Made it to Winona; The Day I Spent with Mick; The Rogue's Gallery.
- Ann Heymann's; Glountane School 1862.
- The Big Furze Bush; The Hair Fell Off My Coconut; Minnie Looney's.
Fast delivery & returns worldwide