Payment & Security
Your online safety and security when paying for goods is our prority so every part of our website is secured with an SSL Secure Filter CA Certificate that is provided by ESET Internet Security, this can be checked and verified on our website and is indicated by the padlock icon in the url address bar of your browser window or the url address of our website, which starts with 'https' on every web page.
Propermusic.com also operates under the strictest of online security measures for the benefit and safety of our customers and as such, all card payments are processed by our PCI Compliant Payment Gateway service provider Opayo (SagePay). This ensures that all payment cards are processed safely and securely and that no card details at all are stored by Propermusic.com.
All payments made on Propermusic are secured and processed using the latest 3D Secure technology (3DS), so only the applicable cards currently operating within this scheme can be accepted (See below for currently accepted payment methods). More information can be found here: Verified by Visa Or Mastercard SecureCode. This additional security measure means that you might not be able to place an order with us if the card that you are using is not in the 3DS scheme, so we kindly ask if are able to try another method of payment.
We Currently accept the following payment methods: Mastercard (Debit & Credit), Visa (Debit & Credit), Maestro. We do not currently accept any other method of payment (this includes Amex, Diners Club, Discover, JCB) but we are looking to further expand our payment options over the coming months but subject to the online safety and security of our customers being paramount.
These enhanced customer security features are employed on all orders placed with us online and any failure to pass these checks may result in a failed order. So, before contacting us we advise you to please check the following first:
- Make sure you are using the most up to date version of your web browser and operating system. We support the latest versions of: IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Apple), Opera and Internet (Android Tablets).
- Ensure you are on a secure, wired (preferred) or wireless network (never use an open public wi-fi connection when entering your payment card details)
- Transactions using Mobile phones may not work correctly due to the strict security settings of our website and the restrictions of certain mobile devices, please try ordering again on a Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- Corporate firewalls may prevent access to external websites or stop them from working correctly, please try again from a different device.
- Cookies and Java-Script must be enabled in your browser to process orders as they store your shopping basket information and allow our website to work correctly (a warning will pop up if you try to complete a purchase without Java-Script enabled).
If all else fails then you can always place an order with us on the phone where we will be happy to process your order safely and securely. Ph: +44-(0)208-676-5148.