That Old Black Magic - The Very Best Of Louis Prima & Keely
This compilation, which is one of a closely-linked trilogy, presents the Very Best of Louis Prima and Keely Smith's duets for RCA Victor, Mercury, Robin Hood, Columbia, Decca and Capitol, between 1949-59.
It features pre-Capitol collectors' items like 'Heap Big Smoke (But No Fire)' (their first record together), 'I Beeped When I Shoulda Bopped', 'Enjoy Yourself', 'Here Pretty Kitty', 'Oh Babe!', 'Teardrops From My Eyes', 'Ooh-Dahdily-Dah', etc.
Their Capitol sides include the million selling 'That Old Black Magic', 'I've Got You Under My Skin', and tracks from the hit albums "The Wildest", "The Wildest Show At Tahoe", "Las Vegas Prima Style" and "Hey Boy! Hey Girl!".
The punters who buy this one, will soon realise that they have to buy the other two releases in this series!
- Heap Big Smoke (But No Fire)
- Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue
- Charley My Boy
- I Beeped When I Shoulda Bopped
- I Ain't Gonna Take It Settin' Down
- Enjoy Yourself
- Here Pretty Kitty
- Oh Babe!
- Teardrops From My Eyes
- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
- Zooma Zooma Baccala
- Barnacle Bill The Sailor
- Shepherd Boy
- Chop Suey Chow Mein
- Until Sunrise
- (Nothing's Too Good) For My Baby
- The Lip
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
- Sentimental Journey
- Don't Worry 'Bout Me/I'm In The Mood For Love
- Embraceable You/I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- That Old Black Magic
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Hey, Boy! Hey, Girl!
- (Nothing's Too Good) For My Baby (Alternate Version)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide