Eden's Island And Beyond
In 1960 he recorded a one-off LP, 'Eden's Island', which juxtaposed beatnik poetry with Exotica, and has gone on to become regarded as a benchmark album of the Exotica genre.
This unique compilation reissues the LP, plus a non-album B-side and an outtake, alongside sixteen further bonus tracks of other artists singing/playing his songs, including Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Eartha Kitt, Frankie Laine, Sam Cooke, etc.
It hardly needs adding that some serious rarities are contained herein, which have never previously appeared on CD.
- Eden's Island
- The Wanderer
- Myna Bird
- Eden's Cove
- Full Moon
- Market Place
- Banana Boy
- The Old Boat
- Island Girl
- La Mar
- Surf Rider
- Frank Sinatra With The Jeff Alexander Choir - Nature Boy
- Nat King Cole - Land Of Love
- April Stevens - End Of Desire
- Vicki Young - Let Me Hear You Say (I Love You)
- Annita Ray With The Nature Boys - Frankie's Song
- Eartha Kitt - Hey Jacque
- The Carsons - Wine Women And Gold
- The Crew Cuts - Song Of The Fool
- Frankie Laine - Rockin' Mother
- Bobby Darin - Nature Boy
- Don Carson & The Casuals - Yes Master!
- Sam Cooke - Lonely Island
- Marti Barris - Ahbe Casabe
- Bob Romeo & The Jungle Sextet - Sahara
- Ray Anthony - Palm Springs
- The Unnatural Seven (Vocal By Karen Tedder & Enrohtwah) - Serutan Yob (A Song For Backward Boys And Girls Under 40)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide