Marcin Stanczyk: Mosaique
Erupting violently, waiting on tense standby, forever renewing itself
Or, just the contrary, as a sigh? An operatic sospiri, inhaling and exhaling, a tangible, rhythmic fluctuation Or as walking with your eyes closed with full alertness to the sounds of unknown origin?
That's what Marcin Stanczyk's music is like."
The five pieces on this disc represent different, crucial areas of the creative work of Marcin Stanczyk the most versatile and original author of this generation in Poland (and, along with Agata Zubel, one of the most internationally acclaimed).
- Marcin Stanczyk: Geysir-Grisey (2006) For Violin, Viola, Double-bass And Two Pianos
- Sighs (2012) For Chamber Or Symphony Orchestra
- Mosaique (2012) For Cello And Electronics
- Blind Walk (2015) For Ensemble
- Afterhearings (2015) For Flute, Clarinet, Cello, Guitar And Piano
Fast delivery & returns worldwide