KSCOPE RELEASE A MID-PRICE 2CD COLLECTION OF THE BEST OF PORCUPINE TREE'S EARLY YEARS.
"Steven Wilson taps into the vein of English melancholia once the preserve of Nick Drake and '70's Floyd" Mojo
'Stars Die' is a 2-CD retrospective of Porcupine Tree's evolution from 1991 to 1997. It's a perfect starter for the curious as well as a choice collector's piece for the diehard fan, as it follows the chronological history of P.T. - from Steven Wilson's Pink Floydian, psychedelic, one-man-band origins to the group's evolution into the atmospheric, progressive rock icon it is today. This 2016 edition has been compiled and remastered by Steven Wilson for an updated and matured sound.
Besides a healthy selection of tracks from all the albums, there are also nine rare tracks that are either exclusive on CD to this compilation or were released on out-of-print EP's (such as "Moonloop" and "Staircase Infinities").
The collection will be released as a mid-price double CD presented in a digipack packaging, and will also include extensive liner notes and band history information with quotes from Porcupine Tree's members.
- Radioactive Toy ( 10:10 )
- Nine Cats ( 03:51 )
- And The Swallows Dance Above The Sun ( 04:04 )
- The Nostalgia Factory ( 07:33 )
- Voyage 34 ( Phase One - 2004 Mix ) ( 12:54 )
- Synesthesia ( Extended Version ) ( 07:54 )
- Phantoms ( 03:14 )
- Up The Downstair ( 2004 Version ) ( 10:09 )
- Fadeaway ( 2004 Version ) ( 06:16 )
- Rainy Taxi ( 06:52 )
- Stars Die ( 05:06 )
- The Sky Moves Sideways ( Phase One ) ( 18:37 )
- Men Of Wood ( 03:34 )
- Waiting ( 04:27 )
- The Sound Of No-One Listening ( 2001 Mix ) ( 08:14 )
- Colourflow In Mind ( 03:50 )
- Fuse The Sky ( 04:33 )
- Signify II ( 06:05 )
- Every Home Is Wired ( 05:13 )
- Sever ( 05:30 )
- Dark Matter ( 08:12 )
Fast delivery & returns worldwide