What We Have Sown
NEW 2018 REMASTER MID-PRICE CD EDITION OF THE PINEAPPLE THIEF'S 2007 ALBUM
Following their second European tour for the 2016 summer hit album 'Your Wilderness', their two European 'Your Wilderness' tours and the release of their stunning concert film recorded at the Islington Assembly Hall, 'Where We Stood', The Pineapple Thief are reissuing much of their catalogue on Kscope with new dynamic remasters from Steve Kitch at Audiomaster, including the 2007 album 'What We Have Sown'.
An excellent album of pained and melancholic Alt Rock, 'What We Have Sown' features Bruce Soord showcasing his songwriting and more of his guitarwork. The first five songs are an excellent blend of accessibility and vocal-driven melancholia, followed up by the album's tour de force 27 minute "What Have We Sown?". This edition of the album features three bonus tracks; the first two from the 2012 Kscope edition, and the final song is a previously unreleased version of "Well, I Think That's What You Said?", which was the original version written by Soord, who now considers it to be just as good as the album version.
'What We Have Sown' will be released as a mid-price CD featuring a new 2018 remaster and presented in a digipack packaging complete with an 8-page booklet.
- All You Need To Know ( 04:08 )
- Well, I Think That's What You Said ? ( 05:21 )
- Take Me With You ( 05:04 )
- West Winds ( 08:58 )
- Deep Blue World ( 06:05 )
- What Have We Sown ? ( 27:46 )
- You Sign Out ( Bonus Track ) ( 05:07 )
- Before It Costs Us ( Bonus Track ) ( 03:00 )
- Well, I Think That's What You Said ? ( Alternate Version ) ( Bonus Track ) ( 05:53 )
Fast delivery & returns worldwide