The Glitz; The Glamour (Box Set) (LP+BLu-Ray)
'The Glitz; The Glamour' is a 35-year retrospective of Perry Farrell's life, music and art that looks into his world outside the works of Jane's Addiction and Porno For Pyros, to focus on 68 tracks worth of Perry's Alt-Rock rarities and heart-pounding artistic explorations.
- Psi Com Psi Com 1x 180g black vinyl.
- Perry Farrell Song Yet To Be Sung - 2x 180g yellow vinyl.
- Satellite Party Ultra Payloaded 2x 180g teal vinyl.
- Perry Farrell Kind Heaven 1x 180g pink vinyl.
- Remixes & Collaborations 2x 180g red vinyl.
- B-Sides, Rarities, New Music 1x 180g black vinyl.
- Perry Farrell Kind Heaven 1x Blu-Ray Dolby ATMOS surround sound mixes.
- 1x career retrospective photobook.
- 2x ZOLTAR designed 12"x12" lithograph prints.
- 1x ZOLTAR designed bandana/face covering.
This Boxset firmly puts Perry's stake in the ground as the "Godfather of Alternative Rock" and includes several first-ever offerings including the self-titled post punk EP, PSI COM on 180 gram half-speed vinyl. The collection also includes Song Yet To Be Sung, Satellite Party, Kind Heaven, plus heart-pounding remixes from UNKLE, Maceo Plex, Groove Armada, and more. It also includes rare collaborations including Starcrawler, Taylor Hawkins, John Frusciante, Flea, Nuno Bettencourt, Dave Navarro, Peter DeStefano, Etty Lau Farrell, Peter Hook of New Order and a posthumous collaboration with the great Jim Morrison.
Specifically curated for passionate alt-rock music fans and audiophiles. It includes an impressive NINE half-speed 180 gram 12" Vinyl records, a Blu-Ray containing cutting-edge Dolby ATMOS mixes for audiophiles, a full-color hard-cover of photographic memoirs, two pieces of original art from Zoltar, downloadable exclusives, and more.
Fast delivery & returns worldwide