Orgelpunkt: Beckerath-Organ 'Opus 1'
Jens Ludwig presents the work with a personal selection and decided highlights of the baroque. This SACD recording contains compositions by: J.S. Bach, C.P.E. Bach, Charpentier, Clarke, Gounod, Handel, Purcell, Telemann.
Most of the pieces have a direct connection to Hamburg. In the case of Telemann and Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, this is obvious from their biographies. Bach and Handel also have their Hanseatic points of contact. And the pieces from France and England are easily justified by Hamburg's well-known internationalism.
This Super Audio CD is produced in splendid three-dimensional sound.
- Marc Antoine Charpentier: Prelude, Aus 'Te Deum'
- Georg Friedrich Handel: 'Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba'
- Jeremiah Clarke / Daniel Purcell: Trumpet Tune In D
- The Prince Of Denmarks March: (Trumpet Voluntary)
- Georg Friedrich Handel: 'Ombra Mai Fu' (Larghetto)
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata In C-Dur, BWV 564
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: Hamburger Sonate G-Dur
- JS Bach: 'Jesu, Bleibet Meine Freude' BWV 147 Arr. Maurice Durufle
- Georg Philipp Telemann: Konzert Fur Viola, Streicher & BC G-Dur, TWV 51:G9
- JS Bach / Charles Gounod: Ave Maria
- JS Bach: Concerto IV BWV 595
- Aria 'Schafe Konnen Sicher Weiden' From BWV 208
- 'Wachet Auf, Ruft Uns Die Stimme' BWV 645
- Toccata Und Fuge D-Moll BWV 565
Fast delivery & returns worldwide