Are We There Yet? (Med School scans)
Etherwood, Keeno and Anile compliment London Elektricity's originals with class, elevating each into majestic adaptations. Whiney and S.P.Y keep up the funk of 'Tenderless' and 'Why Are We Here?' while seeping through heavier subs and thicker percussions. Frederic Robinson creates an epic, dreamlike state with his rendition of 'Seven Days To Live'.
Royalston and Rawtekk don't hold back, their reconstructions of 'Tone Poem' and 'Telefunken Lizard Filter' move from jazz and soul to depth and darkness. The LP also features members of The Erised with Hidden Element taking 'Parallax' to a whole other level.
Outside of the Med School alumni, we've got up and comers GLXY with a sublime half-time trip on 'Artificial Skin'. Kimyan Law keeps things crisp, finely tuning 'That Thing You Did' and Subwave falls deep into a whirlpool of Emer Dineen's luscious vocals in his portrayal of 'Phase Us'.
All 15 tracks in this remix LP keep hold of the London Elektricity essence yet spread the sound further across either end of the drum & bass spectrum. With ten years already behind them, Med School continue to push forward as a strong, independent player exploring every corner of drum & bass with their diverse roster of talented artists.
- Tenderless (Feat. Emer Dineen) [Whiney Remix]
- Singing Ringing Tree (Anile Remix)
- Seven Days to Live (Feat. Emer Dineen) [Frederic Robinson Remix]
- Impossible to Say (Feat. Pete Simpson) [Etherwood Remix]
- Why Are We Here? (Feat. Liane Carroll) [S.P.Y. Remix]
- That Thing You Did (Kimyan Law Remix)
- Parallax (Hidden Element Remix)
- Phase Us (Feat. Emer Dineen) [Subwave Remix]
- Telefunken Lizard Filter (Rawtekk Remix)
- Artificial Skin (Feat. Keeno & Emer Dineen) [Keeno VIP]
- Drop Ship (Bop Remix)
- Swivel (Electrosoul System Remix)
- Tape Loops (Feat. Hugh Hardie) [Villem Remix]
- Tone Poem (Royalston Remix)
- Artificial Skin (Feat. Keeno & Emer Dineen) [GLXY Remix]
Fast delivery & returns worldwide