Midnight In The Labyrinth
CRADLE OF FILTH PRESENT HAUNTING CINEMATIC SOUNDSCAPES OF SEMINAL TRACKS FROM THE BAND'S REPERTOIRE, INCLUDING 'FUNERAL IN CARPATHIA', 'THE TWISTED NAILS OF FAITH', AND MORE. PRESENTED ON DOUBLE VINYL.
'Midnight in the Labyrinth' was the inspired 2012 work from the UK's most successful extreme act and set out to explore a more cinematic side with a soundtrack of classical and symphonic material; a style the band has always woven seamlessly into their compositions throughout their career.
Taking the most requested tracks from the first four official releases, Cradle of Filth fulfilled audience desire by creating an album that is based on their most popular older tracks, but one that is delivered orchestrally to create a rich, haunting sonic landscape in the vein of soundtrack composers such as Jerry Goldsmith, Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer. The release features an accompanying narration courtesy of Dani Filth, plus additional vocals from Sarah Jezebel Deva, notable for her history of work with the band.
The title also includes the addition of a thirteen-minute aural séance that is totally unique to this release, alongside such COF classics as 'Funeral In Carpathia', 'The Twisted Nails Of Faith' and 'Summer Dying Fast'.
"To say that Cradle fans are looking forward to this April-scheduled offering is something of an understatement, but I feel this could reach out further beyond the Metal industry, as the album has a very strong cinematic and commercial appeal" DANI FILTH
This edition of 'Midnight in the Labyrinth' is presented on double vinyl & is released on the format for the first time.
- A Gothic Romance ( Red Roses For The Devil's Whore ) ( Orchestral Version ) ( 08:36 )
- The Forest Whispers My Name ( Orchestral Version ) ( 05:33 )
- The Twisted Nails Of Faith ( Orchestral Version ) ( 07:06 )
- The Rape And Ruin Of Angels ( Hosannas In Extremis ) ( Orchestral Version ) ( 08:16 )
- Funeral In Carpathia ( Orchestral Version ) ( 08:38 )
- Summer Dying Fast ( Orchestral Version ) ( 05:21 )
- Thirteen Autumns And A Widow ( Orchestral Version ) ( 07:13 )
- Dusk And Her Embrace ( Orchestral Version ) ( 06:29 )
- Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids ( Orchestral Version ) ( 07:25 )
- Goetia ( Invoking The Unclean ) ( Orchestral Version ) ( 13:06)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide