1990's ESSENTIAL LIVE ALBUM OF CLASSIC CRUSHING DOOM FROM STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, PRESENTED ON DOUBLE GATEFOLD VINYL
Candlemass was formed by bassist and songwriter Leif Edling in Stockholm, Sweden in 1984. One of the most respected and influential purveyors of epic doom metal, Candlemass has influenced a generation of the genre's subsequent greats including Paradise Lost & My Dying Bride, since their 1986 debut 'Epicus Doomicus Metallicus'; Candlemass themselves taking a large influence from Black Sabbath.
The colossal sounding 'Live' album was originally released in1990 and features a string of Candlemass classics & favourites from their early repertoire, including songs from Doom Metal's hallowed 'Epicus Doomicus Metallicus' & 'Nightfall' opuses. The masterful performance was recorded in 1990 at Fryshuset in Stockholm with the enigmatic and unmistakable vocal presence of Messiah Marcolin lending the performance a theatrical & powerful edge for over an hour of crushing doom.
This edition of 'Live' is presented on double gatefold vinyl.
- The Well Of Souls ( Live ) ( 05:23 )
- Dark Are The Veils Of Death ( Live ) ( 04:02 )
- Bewitched ( Live ) ( 04:29 )
- Solitude ( Live ) ( 05:39 )
- Dark Reflections ( Live ) ( 04:43 )
- Under The Oak ( Live ) ( 05:57 )
- Demon's Gate ( Live ) ( 08:46 )
- The Bells Of Acheron ( Live ) ( 04:50 )
- Through The Infinite Halls Of Death ( Live ) ( 05:22 )
- Samarithan ( Live ) ( 05:06 )
- Mirror, Mirror ( Live ) ( 05:30 )
- At The Gallows End ( Live ) ( 05:29 )
- A Sorceror's Pledge ( Live ) ( 10:13 )
Fast delivery & returns worldwide