What Noise (Special Edition)
RE-PRESS: CD ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 2018
- Remastered re-issue of Kissing The Pink’s second studio album ‘What Noise’, originally released in 1984.
- Including the 12 original album tracks plus seven related bonus tracks.
- Featuring the following singles ‘Radio On’ and ‘The Other Side Of Heaven’ and remixes.
The album features various celebrated producers including Phillip Bagnall (The Blockheads, Depeche Mode), Ken Thomas (Public Image Ltd, Cocteau Twins), Michael Brauer (Coldplay, The Rolling Stones) and John Walters (Kate Bush, Landscape).
The CD booklet features the original album cover plus extensive sleeve notes with band members sharing their memories of the period and a UK discography spanning 1981-1994.
Kissing The Pink released an indie single 'Don't Hide In The Shadows' in 1981 that brought them to the attention of Magnet Records. As a result the band signed to Magnet and enjoyed a top 20 hit with ‘The Last Film’, the third single from their debut album ‘Naked’. They released two further albums with the label, ‘What Noise’ in 1984 and ‘Certain Things Are Likely’ in 1986, the latter using the shortened band name KTP. The band enjoyed success in Europe and in the US especially in the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. There was one final album ‘Sugarland’ in 1993.
- THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN
- CAPTAIN ZERO
- VICTORY PARADE
- EACH DAY IN NINE
- THE RAIN IT NEVER STOPS
- RADIO ON
- WATCHING THE TEARS
- LOVE AND MONEY
- WHAT NOISE?
- THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN (7" REMIX)
- RADIO ON (12" VERSION)
- HOW CAN I LIVE
- KATHERINE CLARKE
- THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN (12" VERSION)
- WHAT NOISE? (LONGER VERSION)
Fast delivery & returns worldwide